Wednesday, August 04, 2010

New Kingdom Partner: Robin's Song


Robin’s Song is a new Kingdom Partner of New Covenant. The purpose of this ministry is to equip and train local people to provide safe, clean drinking water for their communities in the name of Christ. Brian Perry wrote this in a recent update:

I am planning to depart August 11 for Africa. I will spend the first week in Blantyre, Malawi where we will make plans for building another group to drill more wells. Remember that every well we put in provides clean drinking water to a thousand people. We are dedicated to helping people support themselves with an income from drilling the deep wells. We want to show God’s love to the people we serve so that they may know Him as their Savior. I’m excited to have my youngest son, Blake, join me in Mozambique September 4-10.

In October, I will be traveling with my older son, Christopher. He belongs to the Christian Medical and Dental Association, who has been leading teams of doctors and surgery nurses into Mexico. Please pray for financial support for start up costs of working in new areas of Africa, as well as travel safety.

Go to www.robins-song.org to learn more.

No comments: