Hello prayer warriors. We need some heavy duty prayer!
The most important need is physical health! There are only three on the team who are not sick: Ben, Ben, and Lexi. Everyone else has something, each one different, ranging from coughs (some dry, some wet), chills, lack of energy, running noses, or fever. Could this indicate a spiritual attack? Quite possibly. Pray that Satan would not deter us from reaching these Polish students in any way. Could it be that God is making us weak so that his strength is made perfect in our weakness? Quite Possibly. Pray that God's will be done and that we fully experience what He has for us.
We had a great day in Krynica (ker neet sa) yesterday. Some went shopping and tasted the famous stinky Zuber water. Others of us went skiing. The mountain was 4,000 meters (13,000 ft), so it was just like Colorado. Ben S, Bree, Ethan, Charlie and I had gone before and Allyson and Lexi got to ski for the first time! They did great (the bunny hill kept them near the top, don't worry parents!)
Thankfully the only injury happened to me. I wrenched my knee the last time down the big mountain--it was a glorious wipeout! You could pray that this would not inhibit my ministry to these kids and that I would enjoy fellowship with Jesus to a tiny degree as I hobble around a bit while it heals. I'm sure nothing is broken, but it is tender--on stairs especially. I'm so glad it was me and not anyone else!
Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment